Tested positive for hsv2 and HIV negative. Suffer weight loss, feeling tired and have running nose. Cause?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
I tested positive for hsv2 and HIV negative I am having symptoms such as weight loss , feeling very tired, runny nose, itching all over body bad headaches breaking out all over my body I tested negative two months the first time and negative a year and 3 months the second time after possible exposure to HIV is it safe to say that I am HIV negative and what can be causing these symptoms
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Roopa Hiremath 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need some more details

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for your query.

I have gone through your query and I need you to give me few more details so that I can answer your question more clearly.
I perceive that you have tested positive for Herpes Simplex 2.
When did you undergo this test?
Regarding HIV status,I need to know what tests you have under gone and when?

It is also not clear since when you are having the symptoms you have mentioned in your query.
It would be great if you could upload the images of reports you have on the link which is provided on the right hand side of the page.

The above information can help me to understand your problems better and answer appropriately.