Tested for crohns disease. MRI report says nabothian cysts, uterus inverted, umbilical hernia. Causes stomach pain?

Question
I AM 45 YEARS OLD AND AM GETTING TESTED FOR CROHNS DISEASE. I JUST RECEIVED MY MRI REPORT BACK IT IT SAY I HAVE A NABOTHIAN CYCTS MEASURING 15MM AMD MY UTERUS IS INTERVERTED. I AM HAVING EXTREME STOMACHE PAIN AND WAS WONDERING IF THIS IS JUST FROM THE CROHNS AND HOW CONCERNED DUE I HAVE TO BE ABOUT THE CYSTS? THEY ALSO SAID I HAVE A UMBILICAL HERNIA. I AM SCHEDULED FOR MORE TESTS AT THE FIRST OF THE YEAR BUT HAVE ALL THIS INFORMATION WITH NOONE TO EXPLAIN IT TO ME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Nabothian cysts are small benign symptomless cysts found on the lip of cervix due to blockage of nabothian gland. They do not cause any pain unless they are infected. There is nothing to feel concerned.
The pain you are feeling inside your abdomen is most likely to be due to crohn's disease. The anteverted uterus is the normal most common position of the uterus. It is not indicative of any pathology.
The umbilical hernia that you have might need treatment if it is large enough to cause you discomfort.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.