Test showed heavy growth mixed skin flora isolated. What does this mean? Required treatment?

Dermatologist
Question
a test result stating: "heavy growth mixed skin flora isolated" meaning and treatment please.. current dr. out of town for next 4 days best over the counter treatment
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 5 hours later
Before I could answer your query, I would like to know
The site from which test sample was taken
If you had any lesion or infected site from which sample was taken( skin swab,eye swab, genital swab, blood test etc)
Any associated features like fever etc
If apart from culture,sensitivity to antibiotics of cultured bacteria was done.
Kindly upload the particular test result so that I can read it on my own, if possible
Hoping to hear from you soon.