Test results show total sperm count 60 million and active motile 60%. Suggest

Mar 2013
his is my wife report ************************** 6/12/2013 SECOND DAY Periode 1. Start treat ment 100mg 5 Days 2. 9/12/2013 HMG 75 U iNJECTION 3. 11/12/2103/ 7thday HMG 150 I.U and ultrasound scan ROF=1.1x1.0 and 1.0 x 0.8 , LOF: 0.7x07, ET 4mm Free FLUID: No free 4 14/12/2013/10th day hmg 150 I.u, Free FLUID: No free 5.16/12/2013 /12th day had done IUI First IUI 6. 20/12/2013/16 th day ROF=2.6x2.3 and 1.0 x 0.8 , LOF: 2.8x2.12, ET 10mm Free FLUID: No free PUBERGEN 10000 IU Total sperm count 60 millon and active motile 60% tested on 10/11/2013 doctor follows right way can you please give me advice ***************************************************
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: SECOND IUI TO BE DONE AFTER OVULATION CONFIRMED Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. From the information provided by you, I gather that the first IUI was done on 16th of December on day 12 of the cycle. Could you let me know what was the measurement of the follicles in the ovaries on that day ? Also, was there any suggestion of ovulation? Also, on 16th day, there is a ripe follicle in both ovaries. Pubergen contains HCG, so that is given to trigger ovulation. Is a second IUI planned ? Ideally, the follicle should grow to atleast 18 - 20 mm , and then HCG shot is given to induce ovulation. Then IUI is done after 36 hours. In your case, I do not understand why IUI was done BEFORE ovulation. Right now, it is best to go for a second IUI after 36 hours AFTER confirming ovulation ( by one more ultrasound scan ). The semen count is good enough. Also, if 3 - 6 cycles of IUI fail, inspite of good ovulation, your wife should undergo laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to check if her fallopian tubes are open. She should take daily folic acid supplements, and progesterone support after IUI is done. All the best. Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.
Follow-up: Test results show total sperm count 60 million and active motile 60%. Suggest 3 days later
Hi Here I am attaching Latest Resports, can you please advice, IUI done on 0000/ 12 th day and 19th day still egg not rapture. Please advice me best result.
Follow-up: Test results show total sperm count 60 million and active motile 60%. Suggest 3 minutes later
scan 11/12/2013 --7th day 14/12/2013 --10th day 20/12/2013 16th day 23/12/2013 19th day again advice 28/12/2013
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello again. I have gone through your reports. Basically, enough stimulation was given, and follicles grew well. However, ovulation ( rupture of the mature follicle from the ovary ) failed to happen. Instead, the grown and enlarged follicles have turned into cysts with blood seen inside due to internal bleeding in the follicles. This happens sometimes during stimulation cycles, and is due to hormonal imbalance. Do not be discouraged. THe cysts do not require any treatment as such, and will disappear on their own within one or two cycles. You can go for further attempts at IUI after a rest cycle. It is not necessary that such a phenomenon should happen again. All the best. Take care.
Follow-up: Test results show total sperm count 60 million and active motile 60%. Suggest 17 hours later
Inthe Previous Cycles every thing normal. After IUI this type of problem, Any side effect IUI. Any chance this time.Please giude me Proper medicine and Proper way we need Your help.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 3 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello No, this is not a side effect of IUI. IT happens sometimes, due to hormonal imbalance as I told you. It is not necessary to have this every month, so do not worry. This time, there is very less chance of conception, due to the cysts which have formed, and no proper follicle has released. Next month, please have a rest cycle, and then you can go for a scan on day 2 of your periods, if the cysts have resolved ( they often do, spontaneously ) , then go for one more IUI.