Test results show FSH-7.66 miu/ml, LH-11.05 miu/ml and Testosterone- 81.54 ng/dL. Suggestions

Hello Doctor, Im 32 year old with one ectopic pregnancy in 2011. Right fallopian tube raptured & not active. On Homeopathic medicines for last 4 month. Had regular period for 3 months. Missed the last period which were due on 8th Nov 2013. Did following test a day back with little tea consumed. below were the results. FSH- 7.66 miu/ml LH- 11.05 miu/ml Testosterone- 81.54 ng/dL Regards XXXXX
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: could be PCOS Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX As you have missed your periods, first thing comes to my mind is pregnancy. If pregnancy is not the issue, then considering your lab reports I feel you might be having ANOVULATORY CYCLES, could be due to PCOS-polycyctic ovarian disease. Even your testosterone level is also raised. What I suggest you is get clinically evaluated by an OBGY specialist and get a scan pelvis done to rule out polycyctic ovaries. If you are trying for pregnancy, then considering your previous obstetric mishap (ectopic) I suggest you to undergo Operative laparoscopy, to know the patecy of fallopian tubes and for ovarian drilling. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!