Ask a Urologist   »  

Test report showing spleen is unremarkable in echotexture. Why is my urine habits inconsistent?

if my test says that the spleen is unremarkable in echotexture and size and there is no evidence for hydronephrosis why is my urine habits are not consistant?
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Urine concerns. Detailed Answer: hello thank you for sending the question. The image does not necessarily completely determine what is going on with your bladder or urinary symptoms. I suspect that you may have a problem with the urinary bladder. For this I would recommend that you talk about this with a skilled urologist who has expertise in this field. there are many many things which can cause irregular urine habits. Sometimes the urologist may consider using a tiny camera to look inside your bladder to see if there is some inflammation or something going on which might explain your symptoms. I would recommend that you continue to follow up with your doctor and follow his advice. Sincerely, Dr. Galamaga