Test for malaria showed PFR in the result. What medication should I take?

Respected Sir, I am a student studying in class 11th.I am 17 years old. Actually, yesterday when I returned back from my school, I was feeling very cold, I was having fever and headache. And my parents suggested for malaria test. So, I went for the test. And in the report of the test of malaria parasite P.F.R was Found as a result. And as today its Sunday so no doctor can do my check - up. So, please reply me the prescription and what to do for these as soon as possible. My mother is suffering from Hypothyroid and due to this she faces many other problems like acidity problem, cold, fever etc. Presently she takes THYROX-75 as suggested by doctor. And one more query is about my father. He is suffering from cough and cold since last 15 days. He consulted doctor also but he did not got well. Thanking You, Yours sincerely, XXXXX
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi.Falcigo SP kit will help you Detailed Answer: Welcome to XXXXXXX & thanks for writing us. I suggest you to take Falcigo SP kit and take the tablets according to the instructions being marked on the kit day wise for Malaria. Take Tablet.Crocin (paracetamol) 500 mg three times a day after food.This will reduce your fever. You can consult your doctor tomorrow and take his suggestion. Has your mother got any recent thyroid profile done? Is so please upload.Hope she is taking the medication regularly. Is your father having fever, cough with expectoration(sputum production)? Keep us posted and this will help to suggest you. Thanks.Get well soon.