Termination of four week pregnancy. Prescribed cytolog, mifepristone. How can this be taken orally or vaginal?

Hello Doc ,

I am 4 weeks pregnant now and wanna go to terminate this with my cousin's advise [ She is a Doctor anywayz ] prescribed cytolog 2 nos with Mifepristone 200 mg 1 no tablets , could you please advise how to take this orally / vaginal and this dosage is enough to termnate 4-5 weeks of pregnancy?
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 9 minutes later

Today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation / your doctor will know about these drugs.

I think it would be better to consult your doctor who has prescribed these medicines.

The doctor should be within your reach in case you have any problems like excessive bleeding or pain.

Best wishes