Tender bump on head after gun recoil, swelling across bridge of nose, black eye. Is this normal?

A gun recoiled and hit me in the head a little over 3 days ago a giant goose egg instantly came up. It is still tender to touch and 3 days later the bump is almost gone, there is a little bump above my eyebrow that is causing my eyebrow not to move and I have a black eye with swelling across my bridge to my other eye. The facial swelling and black eye started to appear 2 days ago and it feels like there is pressure on my head. Is this normal? Will I be able to move my eyebrow again? Mentally I have lots of anxiety, been XXXXXXX in thought and feel sad.
Posted Sun, 26 Aug 2012 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 28 minutes later

Ideally you should get a scan done for this to see if there is any XXXXXXX injury or skull fracture.

Black eye and eyebrow issue will resolve with time.This should not be cause of concern.

So please consider to see doctor sooner.

Please ask if there are follow up question.