Temporary improvement in eyesight after physiotherapy. Explanation?

After visiting a physiotherapist who worked on my neck, my eye sight improved . after 5 hours it was back to original is there any explanation for this
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 27 minutes later
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
There is basically no reason for improving the eyesight after physiotherapy.It does not happen,and i have not heard of it ever.
The reason for this could be some change in blood supply due to these physical movement ,since the effects were transiant the improvement is also transiant.
Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.