Temperature below normal, body itching, high cholesterol. Taking calcium supplements. Will I be fine?

I want your help on below questions:
1.     My Body temperature is below normal, still I feel fever all the time.
2.     Body itching(I take citrazine for it)
4.     High Cholesterol(but now it is normal)
5.     Weight – 79 Kg
6.     Height – 178 cm
My main problems are related to body itching and fever. My health checkup was done in March and everything was normal excepting cholesteraol(low good cholesterol level), D3 test was done hence I am taking calcium as per doctor's prescription, I met a dermatologist and he told me that body itching will go after some time.
Posted Wed, 6 Jun 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 29 minutes later
Feeling feverish with overall itching of the skin in spite of a normal body temperature is likely to be due to cholinergic urticaria or an allergic manifestation.
In such cases, a rise of body temperature or sweating triggers the itching on the body.
Some common treatments include taking antihistamines (such a Allegra, Zyrtec, or stronger ones)-you are already taking cetrizine for it, avoiding known triggers (such as hot weather, physical activity, and spicy foods), corticosteriods (only for extreme cases), anabolic steroids, UVB therapy, sweat/exercise therapy, diet changes (such as avoiding known trigger foods), and more.

You can get the appropriate drugs prescribed from your dermatologist.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.