Tell me ways to find out whether am i pregnant or not?

Mar 2016

Hi my name is XXXX How do you know your pragnant after you and your mate have sex durning ovulation do you still have cramping and blowding like when you ovulate.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. 1) Soon after ovulation Pregnancy CAN'T be determined. Pregnancy test can be done 2 weeks after ovulation or just after missed period. More than 99% positive result is achieved 7 days after missed period. 2) Light abdominal cramp may be present during ovulation or thereafter. However, it DOESN'T CONCLUDE that you are pregnant. You must confirm it by a valid pregnancy test. Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW