Tell me the detailed location of liver, digestive system and kidney

I am very confused about my body's anatomy. If I took certain supplements and drugs, my right (end) side of body above the "body line" in the midsection of my front body became feeling something there (sometimes painful or dull pain). All I need to know is whether it belongs to liver, digestive tract, or kidney. I failed very miserly despite my effort. Please show me the detailed location of liver, digestive system, and kidney.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Probably from the stomach.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Normal human have the liver placed in the right upper quadrant overlapped by the right lower ribs. Gall bladder is present within this vicinity (imagine two lines intersecting - one running perpendicularly through mid clavicle/collar bone and the other horizontally at the lower end of ribs - the intersection is where gall bladder would be closely related). Stomach lies just under the sternum (breast bone); this area is referred to as epigastric region. Spleen at the left upper quadrant overlapped by left lower ribs. Kidney is closely related to the back on both sides of lower back. Appendix would be at the right lower quadrant above the pelvic bones. Besides these organ the digestive tract consisting of small and large intestines are widely spread across all parts of abdomen. Accordingly the dull pain in the midsection slightly towards the right may be from the stomach. Since the pain occurred following drugs, perhaps it may due to drug induced gastritis. It should respond very well to proton pump inhibitor drugs or antacids. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards