Teeth are rotting out and turning black, throat congestion and esophagus problem. Proper treatment

i think i have been poisoned off and on for the last 9 months - my front and lower teeth are rotting out and turning black- my molars are ok so far since they are all crowns - symptons are burning tongue which turns white - throat congestion - esophagus problems - stomach problems - was diagnosed a month ago with infection in transferse large colon - which cipro cleared up - the symptons last for 2 weeks until i get another does of whatever poison this is if that is the case - i have a suspected neighbor friend who wants my property and he is a part time nurses aid - i offered him a drink about 9 months ago - when i came back from my kitchen - he had my drink on his side of the table - he stated he picked it up by mistake - since then i noticed someone has been coming in when not home and even entering my car - my opened bottle of vodka had condensation at top - which made me sick - an opened bottle of cola i left in my car also made me sick - what could he be using if this is the case - i have heard alot about visine poisoning lately - i am using all cautions i can - and no longer use any drinks that have been opened - i have no solid proof - just suspicion
Posted Fri, 5 Oct 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 7 hours later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
you are a susceptible person for poisoning, and motive is clear.
There are many poisons which can be mixed with hard and soft drinks to harm some one eg. Visine as you said, arsenic, sleep medicines etc.
Visine can induce XXXXXXX side effects related to Visine's ingredient tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride such as:
Dangerously low body temperature, Blurred vision, Nausea and vomiting
Difficulty in breathing or even a complete halt in breathing
hypertension followed hypotension, at times coma,Seizures and death can occur.
You must remain alert, such persons can hatch a plot to kill you as such.
You should make a will for your kith and kin and let your vicinity be known that you have made a will.
If you do not want to make a will then at least just feign it and spread the news in the neighbourhood particularly to the close persons to your suspected neighbour, so that the motive of harming you would get destroyed.
Another thing you can do is to hire a spy who will trace the plotter.
You can seek the police help once you have the proof.
Eg. You can leave a champagne in a little attended place like your car and do not lock it, then collect the bottle (when your neighbour has done his job) with cotton cloth or transfer it to a polythene bag to preserve his finger prints.
You can nab him because you have the poison in the bottle and his finger prints on the bottle.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!