Tear in buttocks, bleeding, sore. How can I treat this?
User rating for this question
I have a tear in my butt crack and it bleeds and is very very sore. How can I treat this
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 2 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.
This is probably a fungal infection that you may be scratching at night in your sleep. Hence the bleeding. I would try the following for a start:
(1) A steroid/ anti-fungal ointment or cream applied sparingly twice a day like Fucidin-H.
(2) In shower or bath, no soap.
(3) If still itchy, an antihistamine like Zertrex at night.
I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.
Dr Andrew Rynne.
People also viewed
- Knee pain when moving it
- Locking knees while singing
- Mucus instead of bowel movement
- How can i treat irregular periods and nose bleeds
- Knee makes noise walk stairs
- How can treat myself after a ligament tear
- How to treat vaginal tears
- Bowel movements smell like tar
- Bowel movements smell like sewage
- Pain in lower left bowel
- Bowel movement with no odor
- Slight tear in knee ligament
- How can i treat bleeding in the calf muscles
- Unani medicine for knee pain
- Tear in buttocks bleeding sore how can i treat this