Taking zepose-10. Is this a safe medicine?

I Have Zepose-10 (Diazapam) manufactured by Cipla is this in fact Dizapam
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 11 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Zepose is the generic shape of diazepam. It is as effective as the brand name. Usually after 5 to 10 years, the companies allow another countries to produce their drug and sell it. The quality is controlled and Indian medications have a very good quality.
The point is that diazepam should be cautiously used after the age of 65. Since its metabolism is affected by liver function decrease, it should be mentioned to the doctor to reevaluate his decision. There are other similar medications from is class that do not have liver metabolism and could be used.
Let me know about any other question. Wish you a good health.