Taking vivelle dot. What should I take along with levythxine for hormone replacement?

What to take for hormone replacement with Levythxine? Been taking Vivell Dot
Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 52 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic.Vivelle is an estrogen containing product which can be taken along with levothyroxine.It has it's indications and demerits.Indications are hormonal replacements to reduce effects of menopause and to support bone strength.Demerits are that it increase chances of gynecological cancers deep vein thrombosis and mood disorder apart from some weight gain.I hope the advise would be helpful for you.