Taking vivelle dot. What should I take along with levythxine for hormone replacement?
User rating for this question
What to take for hormone replacement with Levythxine? Been taking Vivell Dot
Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 52 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic.Vivelle is an estrogen containing product which can be taken along with levothyroxine.It has it's indications and demerits.Indications are hormonal replacements to reduce effects of menopause and to support bone strength.Demerits are that it increase chances of gynecological cancers deep vein thrombosis and mood disorder apart from some weight gain.I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
People also viewed
- Hashimotos high calcium
- Suggest treatment for dizzy spells
- Is chlamydia a contagious disease and what is the treatment
- Vivelle-dot hormone replacement
- Hormone patch vivelle-dot
- Can i take vivelle dot for vaginal atrophy ?
- Hashimoto thyroiditis cabg
- What are the benefits of taking hormone replacements
- I am suffering from postmenopausal symptoms, can i take vivelle dot?
- What causes sudden onset of fatigue muscular weaknessand chills
- Why does my right side abdomen hurt while urinating
- Is thyronorm common for both hyperthyroid and hypothyroid
- Calcific density thyroid
- Will unprotected sex cause pregnancy despite taking tri-sprintec
- Thyroid breathless stairs