Taking ubiphene tablet. For how long do I need to continue to become pregnant?

hi am vino age 26 . am using ubiphene tablet for past 1 month. how many more months should i take tablet to give birth to a child
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
A few more months

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail.
Ubiphene is clomiphene citrate and it is an ovulation induction drug. It is taken in cases where there is a problem with ovulation. However other than inducing ovulation it doesnt effect on any of the phases of fertilization. So the ubiphene will be useful only if there is a problem with ovulation.
If all things are fine and ovulation is the only issue, then a few months of usage of Ubiphene will generally help in pregnancy, but then how many months is difficult to predict. 50% of the cases benefit with 3-6 months of therapy.
The most common problem with clomiphene is twin pregnancy which is fairly common cause of double ovulation.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.