Taking treatment for tb. Which medicine is safe to take? Is R-Cin 150 is required with Forecox kit?

I had already mail correspondense with Dr. XXXXXXX M.Vachharajani. 4 days back regarding my daughter's treatment on TB infection. I want to do mail correspondence regarding medicines with the same Doctor. My daughter is undergoing treatment for one week under Dr XXXXXXX (MD in medicine)of Paramount hospital in New Panvel. Following medicines are prescribed by Dr XXXXXXX and my daughter has started from 23rd XXXXXXX 2012.
1. Forecox kit
2. Defcort(30)
3. R-Cin(150)
4. Rabonik(20)
5. Erinac
6. Winolap
Yesterday I visited Hinduja hospital in Mumbai and consulted with Dr.Ashoke Mahashur(chest specialist). He prescribed following medicines
1. Rimactazide-450
2. Pan 40
3. Combutol 1000
4. PZA 750
5. Wysolan 10
6 . Alegra 120
Dr.Mahashur said his medicines are more effective.
But Hiduja is far away from Panvel. It is very difficult to do check up and visit regularly. That,s why I want to continue treatment under Dr XXXXXXX in Panvel.
Please advise me whether I can continue Dr XXXXXXX s treatment.
My daughter's age 18yrs, height 5ft 3inch and wt 60 Kg.
Whether R-Cin 150 is required with Forecox kit? Beacause R-Cin 450 is present in Forecox kit.
Pranab Nag
sector-5 New Panvel

Posted Fri, 20 Jul 2012 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 22 hours later

Thanks for writing to me.

I read the list of medicine prescribed by both the specialists and found that both the prescriptions are more or less same with different names and few differences in dosage content.

This makes no difference in the treatment.

You can continue the treatment prescribed by Dr. XXXXXXX at New Panvel without any doubt and remain under his follow up.

Wish you speedy recovery of your daughter.

Please do write back in case you have further follow up queries to ask.