Taking treatment ALL. Bone marrow test showed Leponic cell 5% and abnormal cells 15%. Reason?

He is taking treatment ALL but he i got Leponic cell 5% and 1st Plasma cell and abnormal cells 15% in bone marrow test took on 17septemer tuesday.2012... and after seeing report doctor told he will make one more bone marrow test after a week .... but report should be NIL no abnormal cells... but why reports came like this? what is the reason behind that?....
Posted Wed, 10 Oct 2012 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 6 hours later
Hello and thank you for sending your question.

I will do my best to provide you with some information and recommendations regarding what is going on with your son.

If possible I would like to see a copy of the actual report that you are referring to. This will help me to make some good recommendations.

If you have this report please send it as an attachment with an email to my attention and I will work on providing you with some more information regarding what you should expect in this treatment for your son.

Dr. Robert