Taking too long to ejaculate, tired and irritated. Is there any medicine that can help me?

Thank you... My question is that when I am making love to my wife I take too long to ejaculate (sometimes more than an hour) and she gets tired and/or irritated, so I am not having a good sex life. Is there any medicine that can help me please?
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Thank you for posting your query.

There is no medication for delayed ejaculation although many have been tried without appreciable difference.

However, you should stop Megamen pilll as they contain L arginine and it is known to cause erection. Also you should stop levitra as 5 PDE inhibitors have been shown to delay ejaculation.

Use of alcohol can also cause delayed ejaculation; hence you should quit it.

Most of the men suffering from delayed ejaculation can ejaculate through some form of stimulation. Identify the stimulation that is unique for yourself or take the help of sex therapist locally. Cooperation of both the partners is must for this.

Hope I have answered your query. Please revert back if you have additional concerns.

Wishing you a good and happy sexual life.