Taking thyronom 25mg to control TSH level. Should I increase the dosage?

3 months back , i had TSH level test and it came as 6.5 so doctor started thyronom 25mg noow it came to 3.3 , but is it still high, should i increase the dose
Posted Fri, 31 Aug 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 40 hours later

Thanks for the query

Just the tsh is not enough to determine the dosage modification. Could you please attach the t 3 and t 4 values as well, I would also like to see the lab reference values because ideally tsh is considered normal Upto 5-5.6, maybe the lab you have visited has a different standardisation.

Please get back to me, I am awaiting you reply