Taking tadalafil for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Safe to take tentex forte capsule?

Sir, I am suffering from Erectile Dysfunction and somewhat premature ejaculation. At present I am taking Tadalafil 10 mg Tablet and Speman Tablet. Can, I take Tentex Forte Capsule to improve my Erectile Dysfunction permanently. Or, some else solution is there. Please suggest me
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 4 hours later

Tentex Forte is a herbal pill and there is no robust clinical evidence which suggest that this pill cures erectile dysfunction permanently.

That being said, sexual problems at 29 years of age are usually psychological and stress related. Are you active sexually? - If not, all your sexual problems will improve with time as you become active sexually.

I usually suggest my patients to briefly try tadalafil while you consider improving stress life. You can take the help of clinical psychologist to uproot unknown factors causing this disturbance.
Most of my patients have found significant improvement and have had gone to have a healthy sexual life in a few months.

I wish you to try this approach and let me know the results.

I will be pleased to clarify if you have any doubts.

Thank you.
Follow-up: Taking tadalafil for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Safe to take tentex forte capsule? 26 minutes later
Sir, I have consulted with an psychologist he prescribed me Parotexine. But after one month also found no fruitfull result. Then consulted with an urologist he prescribed me speman tablet and tadalafil. So, Sir please help me out with some medication as such no specific stress is there. Because I don't want to go auyrvediuc thoughs. Please help me out. Whether it is safe to take tadalafil, does long term of use cause permanent impotence because one auyrvedic Doctor told me so.
Hi Again,

After reading both your queries my opinion is that pills will not cure your problem completely. I know you have consulted Psychologist but you were more concerned about that his pill (paroxetine) did not help you. Instead I would suggest to take three or four sessions of sexual education along with counseling. As I said earlier anxiety, fear and apprehension are the most common factors that harbinger the sexual satisfaction. Do you masturbate or have regular sexual intercourse? If you are just masturbating and underestimating your sexual prowess then you are not doing the right assessment.

I insist that your problem cannot be solved by pills alone. The problem should be demystified.

There is no evidence that tadalafil long term use will cause permanent impotence. You can safely take it.
Follow-up: Taking tadalafil for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Safe to take tentex forte capsule? 13 hours later
Yes, sir I have a regular sexual intercourse, but I don't use to masturbate. Whether daily sexual intercourse is the cause of my Erectile Dysfunction or weakness. If, so, what is the gap to be maintained. Can I take any health supplement like JoCare Capsules or revital etc.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later

Daily sexual intercourse may not be the complete reason. I still think that you should reset your thought process while performing sexual intercourse. You should feel that you are new to this and trying to experience the pleasure of it like never before. You should feel that you are young and have lot of vigor remain inside. You can give a gap of one week and try this.

Go slow and steady to attain pleasure. Never think of your problem of erectile dysfunction. Take Tadalafil as per your doctor advise before bed time on the day of the intercourse. Other days prepare your mind for the coming 'bed time' and positively. Let negative thoughts not come creep in.

You can take Tab REVITAL twice a day.