Taking synthroid, Damphetamine salt combo, vitamins, seroquel along with nyquil daily. Will it affect the blood alcoholic content?

I am wondering if synthroid, Damphetamine salt combo, vitamins, and seroquel affect BAC in person? Especially..if person takes those every day, but took them with a significant dose of nyquil? Woman..145 lbs.
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Want more information. BAC?

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX, thanks for using XXXXXXX

I want some more information to clarify your query.

1. What do you mean by BAC? Is it blood alcohol level, or any other. Kindly expand it.

The synthyroid and D amphetamine will help you to come out of depression. If you explain in detail about the problem, I will try my best to explain the problem and the medications you are taking along with any side effects.

Kindly give me the above mentioned information.
Awaiting for your replay.

Follow-up: Taking synthroid, Damphetamine salt combo, vitamins, seroquel along with nyquil daily. Will it affect the blood alcoholic content? 8 hours later
Blood alcohol content...
My sister is on all of those meds..and she also took nyquil...ended up having to blow into a breathalyzer and was told she had a high bac. .by the police..and she did not drink any can these meds cause that elevation? Especially with nyquil?
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nyquil has alcohol as inactive ingradient

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX, Thanks for the replay.

Yes, as suspected by you, NyQuil has 25 % alcohol content. The alcohol is listed as an inactive ingredient or additive. So this can cause the breath analyzer to detect alcohol.

Other drugs you listed does not cause the elevation of alcohol.

Hope this answered your question. Feel free to ask if any other related question and I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you and your sister good health.