Taking supplement to lose weight. Safe to use?

Excellent

Question
Hi there. I'm in the process of losing weight by dieting and eating healthy but I'd also like to take a healthy supplement to assist. I have attached a photo of the ones I bought. Could you tell me if these are safe? They are a caffeine free formula. Thank you.
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 31 minutes later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX

I have seen the ingredients of the supplements you have bought. Its having a very good combination and its safe to use because it is having mostly herbal extracts and supplements from natural sources.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Taking supplement to lose weight. Safe to use? 7 hours later
Thank you for your kind advice. Are there any ingredients that could have side effects or be dangerous?

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 6 hours later
No, It contains ingredients that are formulated according to the body daily requirements. The natural source ingredients do not have side effects. The only side effects which is negligible are the preservatives used in such products but that are also not XXXXXXX

Thanks