Taking seroquel and celexa. Feeling cold, having crazy dreams and burning in chest and upper arms. Could I take half seroquel pill?

After 8 years on seroquel and celexa, I went cold XXXXXXX and eliminated seroquel in mid XXXXXXX I continued to take celexa.

Just last night, I took ONE seroquel 25mg and I had a horrible night with crazy dreams and burning in my chest and upper arms all night. I woke up very tired. I'm afraid to take a pill tonight for fear of it happening again. Do you think I could take a half seroquel pill

Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Stop Seroquel.Consult your doctor before restartin

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for using XXXXXXX

What was the reason for restarting the medicine? I am assuming that you were doing well without this drug. Since you got all these symptoms after restarting Seroquel, I advice you to stop taking the drug for now.

Seroquel at different dose acts on different receptor systems in the body. So the dose should be titrated based on your current health status and the response. So I advice you to better consult your treating doctor once before restarting this drug.

Continue Celexa.

Hope this answered your query. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health.