Taking pill. Had unprotected intercourse. Started spotting. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Question
Hi! My boyfriend and i have recently been sexually active and this is the first ive been sexually active. We have been sexually active for about 2 months now. I've been on the pill for 3 years and i take it like clock works. Anyways on the 3rd of this month we had intercourse and he went inside me without a condom but did not cum inside me. in fact he didn't cum at all because i made him pull out after maybe the third stroke and told him to put on a condom. Since being on the pill i have had a regular cycle (29 days) and according to the my days app the 3rd is a high fertility day and the 4th is an ovulation day. Today (6th) we had intercourse (he wore a condom) and after i had a light pink spotting but after 3 wipes it was gone. What are the chances of me being pregnant and why was there light pink spotting after intercourse?
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 30 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

As you are taking contraceptive pill regularly and it was not discharged inside, thus chances of pregnancy should not be present.

Light pink spotting can occur due to infection, trauma, implantation and other causes.

As chances of implantation are not present, please consult a Gynecologist for examination, diagnosis and treatment.

If you have further query, please feel free to ask.

With good wishes,

Follow-up: Taking pill. Had unprotected intercourse. Started spotting. What are the chances of pregnancy? 6 minutes later
On the 3rd --- it was our second time around and after the first he does wipe off afterwards. i heard that some people get pregnant from pre-cum?

I went to the gynecologist last month for a annual check up and he said that i had a minor yeast infection. after going i went to the pharmacy and bought one of those over the counter yeast infection one day treatments. could that be a cause?

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later

Welcome again,

Though pregnancy is possible with pre-cum, but you are taking contraceptive pills regularly, thus you should not become pregnant due to pre-cum.

Spotting is possible due to infection.

To rule out other causes, please get once more examined by Gynecologist.

If you don't get your periods on due date, please get pregnancy test done a week after due date.

With good wishes,