Taking physiotens and karvea together. Can I get dry mouth after taking physiotens?

ENT Specialist
I have been taking physiotens and karvea together for years...can you get a dry mouth after years of taking a drug like physiotens
I was told to go off physiotens for a week to see if it helped. Is it safe to go off it just like that..but I am still taking karvea 300
The dry mouth is terrible...Also I am thinking of having a breast reduction and the pain is going down my arms and hands and fingers
Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Physiotens may cause dry mouth

Detailed Answer:
Hi Mam,
I have gone through your query.

Side effects of physiotens are -
Dry mouth, headache, fatigue, dizziness, intermittent facial oedema, nausea, sleep disturbances, asthenia (lack of strength) i.e. may be responsible for breast reduction, vasodilatation, and rarely, skin reactions.

Side effects of karvea are-
Diarrhoea,dizziness, fatigue, headache, hyperkalaemia. Dyspepsia, oedema, myalgia, insomnia, nasal congestion, pharyngitis, urticaria, angioedema, anxiety/nervousness, tachycardia.

All the mention symptoms are may be related to your drug there for please consult your doctor for better diagnosis and management.

If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.