Taking pariet. Have skin rashes, kidney pain and passing dark urine. Worrisome

My doctor gave me pariet20mg twice daily I have been taking it for 6weeks I have skin rashes and my kidney herts me and I have dark urine will I be ok once I stop taking it
Posted Wed, 8 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

I think you are having some side effects of the drug. Please stop taking it and consult your doctor immediately. Skin rashes and infections are known side effects of the drug.

Do you have only dark colored urine or any other complaint like increased frequency of urination or burning urination or urgency etc.?

Hope this helps.