Taking panaadol for headache. Suggest safe dose?

How many panadol per day to be consider safe dose, and the hours in between? I've been taking 2 pills and its not giving any effect, i still got my headache. Could i take more? Thanks
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
up to 4000 mg a day is allowed.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, thanks for asking. It is approved that one takes this medication up to 4000 mg a day. If you do not have any liver disease or so on, it would be ok to take this amount of this medication a day. For headaches, especially if they are migraine, panadol may not help so much. It is better to know which kind of headache you have. Then the appropriate medication for it would be known. I wish you a good health.