Taking nitrous pills for sever depression. Any thoughts?

nitrous pills and sever depressiom nitrous pills and sever depression
Posted Tue, 16 Oct 2012 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 31 minutes later

Kindly do provide more information on your condition so that I understand better and advice you well.

Content of the Nitrous pills you mentioned
What was the indication for the above said pills and who advised it ?
Since how many days you have depression ?
Have you consulted any doctor and what was the advice ?
What other associated symptoms you have ?

Waiting for the information,
Follow-up: Taking nitrous pills for sever depression. Any thoughts? 4 hours later
i have suffered from depreshion most of mylife along with seperation enziaty and suiasidal tendiaces i had a recent episode and my small town MD sugeted trying it. sorry abbout any spellin misshapes but i cant see the screen
and why isn't your profile up on the sight.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 47 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

The profile is in the website, I think there is a technical error on either side.I will inform the same to the techincal team and enable it to be viewed by soon or I shall mail you my profile, kindly do provide your email id.

Your condition seems to be serious as you mention you have trouble looking at the screen.If it is not due to refraction errors of the eye , I feel you have to be physically attended to be assessed completely.

The Nitrous Pill you mentioned is Nitrous oxide if I am right.It is a strong and XXXXXX substance of abuse.

I suggest you to consult a Psychiatrist on our website named Dr XXXXXX Deshmukh. He shall be able to help you in here.Do follow the below link.

Follow-up: Taking nitrous pills for sever depression. Any thoughts? 12 minutes later
thank you my email address is YYYY@YYYY and i cant see the screen because the screan on by phone is blacked out on the very bottom of my . thank you for your recamundation
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
You are welcome.