Taking nexito plus and mirtaz for anxiety. Advised to increase the dosage of mirtaz. Could I stop nexito?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: no you cant stop. Detailed Answer: Hello Both medication have different mechanism of action and are used for different symptoms. So you cant stop Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care p them.
People also viewed
- How to remove slap mark on face
- My face smells like infection
- Is fear or nervousness a side effect of floxin?
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of temazepam?
- Is runny or stuffy nose a side effect of paxil?
- Nexito plus by sun pharma dosage
- White patches on face infant
- Is taking nexito safe for anxiety and depression
- Nexito plus tablet can take during pregnancy
- Red honeycomb mark on side of face
- Is fear or nervousness a side effect of geodon?
- Nexito plus used to cure
- Ichless rash on face
- Nexito plus tablet
- Is coughing up blood a side effect of xanax?