Taking natural progesterone and estrogen. Sweating in the morning and when sleeping. Something to be concerned about?

Hi I'm a 44 yr old woman taking natural progesterone and estrogen. I have noticed that I sweat more mainly in the morning when I get up and start getting busy with things inside and outside and occasionally when I sleep especially during my menstural cycle. Is something to be concerned about? I have noticed with age I sweat more. I have been on the progesterone since feb 2006 and estrogen since feb 2011
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

This can be due to pre-menopausal stage or other possibility is thyroid issue. I think you should get your thyroid hormone levels checked.If there is no problem with thyroid then I don't think this should be cause any concern.

Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.