Taking nano-leo for ED. Suggested clomipure, lineator, nano-leo and lycovax. Any suggestion?

Intiallly I have ED/impotence problem. I have used nano-leo for a month and i have observed the improvement in the impotence. Now he has suggested me clomipure, lineator, nano-leo,lycovax.
But When I see this medicine those are very expensive but could you please let me know what is the purpose of the each of these tablets.
From Diagnosis report for sperm analysis when we conducted earlier it is normal.
Posted Fri, 25 Jan 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
First of all you have not mentioned your age.
In fact I have not been able to understand your problem.
NANO LEO is a herbal medicine claimed to be useful for sexual dysfunction. In my opinion it is not of much help,while other medicines you have mentioned are meant to increase the sperm count and it's motility,
You have mentioned that your semen analysis to be normal.
So if your semen report is normal,then why these medicines ate being given.
I need certain informations from you before proceeding ahead
1.. Your age
2... Send your semen report
3.. What exactly is your problem?Whether it is erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation or both of them or infertility.
4.. Since when are you taking this treatment?
5.. Do you suffer from any diabetes or high blood pressure?
6.. Do you smoke or take alcohol?
Awaiting your reply.