Taking more time to ejaculate during sex. Suggest medicine

Hello sir
i got recently married and during sex with my wife i take more time to ejectulate .
plz suggest me some medicine to avoid the problem. I am used to watch porn material and i do muster bate daily.
my age is 29 years.
Posted Fri, 7 Sep 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 40 minutes later

In one way ejaculating late is a good sign. This doesn't need any treatment as such.

Such issue are quiet common among newly married couples.Give it time and everything would be fine.Most issues are due inhibition, anxiety related to performance,fear of rejection and stress of the act.

Once you both get acquainted to each other you wont face any problem.

Hope this answers your question.