Taking medicine for seizure. Test showed no sperm in semen. Any complications?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i have sizure and taking medication and i got result that i have none of sperms.
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Anti epileptic drugs are associated with reduced fertility, hormone disorders and sexual dysfunction.
testicular endocrine function. Both these factors might be responsible for a decreased sperm count in your case.
You need to consult an infertility specialist for serum testosterone levels estimation and testosterone replacement therapy might be considered to get back some sperms in the semen.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.