Taking medicine for heart. Having painful penis tip with colored ejaculate. Prognosis?

I tried to be a good Christian, and respect my body by not masturbating I managed a month, but think I can do better. after the intense orgasm cause it had been awhile (and what seemed to be a painful tip. I had clear ejaculate with orange hard kinda jelly like bits in the tissue paper. this is a first for me. I have had jelly sperm, with no concerns there, like tapioca, but this time I am a bit concerned. the tip of my penis still hurts ever so slightly, and right now Im realizing what a real orgasm is... I have never abstained for longer than a week in my entire life and im 43... Im on an antipsychotic and paxil, for schizoaffective ocd....and am on crestor, buspirolol (monocor) and baby aspirin..for my heart.. I take vitamins e and c in the morning, but mega doses when I use oral chelation therapy to flush out my system of toxic minerals....hence why I never got that triple bypass.... anyway.... that's another story... I drink ALOT of coffee, smoke, and my mouth is getting dry lately.... its been that way for a while...but seems to be getting worse....since I got on the paxil....
Posted Sun, 10 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 35 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
Causes for painful tip with coloured ejaculate may mean high blood pressure or infection in the prostate/seminal vesicles.
I would suggest to wait for a while to see if the problem settles itself or persists. If so, u may proceed with checking blood pressure and getting urine/ smen culture done to check for infection.
High BP can cause blood in the semen causing the color change. If the BP is normal, then antibiotics based on the culture test should help u with the pain and the colour change.
It is wise to limit coffee and smoking as they are addicting/dehydrating and also against having good erections.
Hope this helps,
Best regards