Taking medicine for anxiety, blood pressure and back pain. Noticed raised blood potassium level. Cause?

why is my blood test so high according to my last blood test? i take diovan, abilify, cymbalta, suboxene,
abilify, lovaza,lipitor, folic acid, amitriptiline,toprol, xanax?. i suffer of anxiety, blood pressure, back pain
which prescrition contains too much potassium
i have high potassium in my blood according to my last blood test 3 days ago
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 2 hours later

Thanks for writing in.
The drugs which you are currently taking , do not cause rise in blood potassium levels. So do not worry about that.
Repeat the test again. If it comes positive still then get your renal function tests done to know cause for high potassium.
I hope I have answered your query. Revert back in case you have any doubts.

Best regards,
dr. Neelam.