Taking maicardis and having leg cramps, dryness in mouth. Is it a side effect?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hydrochlorothiazide Detailed Answer: Hello.Delighted to be able to help. The drug that you refer has two components:telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide.Hydrochlorothiazide have diuretic effect. Dry mouth and cramps (by decreasing the levels of potassium) are probably related to intake of hydrochlorothiazide.Your doctor should evaluate to use alone telmisartan to control your blood pressure because also you're taking another drug for blood pressure. I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.I wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Uses of tablet nucoxia
- Hcg side effects leg cramps
- Painful lump in inner elbow
- Etodalac and achilles tendon
- Is leg cramping a side effect of evista?
- Glands near the achilles tendon
- Itchy inflamed skin around the ala of nose
- Hardening of achilles tendon
- Leg cramps side effects of fruta planta
- Is leg cramp the side effect of radiation for breast cancer
- Pea sized lumps in achilles heel painful
- Lisinopril side effects leg cramps
- Dead skin on achilles
- When i circle my left shoulder it grinds and pops
- Hematoma in leg has hardened and hurts