Taking losar 50 for BP control. Feeling dizziness. Is this the side effect of medicine?

Question
FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS I WAS TAKING LOSAR 50 FOR BP CONTROL,NOW I AM TAKING LOSAR A FROM TODAY IN MORNING ,SLIGHT GITTINESS I AM FEELING.ANY SIDE EFFECT WITH LOSAR A,
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Hi
Thanks for the query

First i would like to know why did you changed to losar A and how your BP with Losar 50. secondly if you feel gittiness again just check your blood pressure again and assure whether it is not too much lowered or there might be a slight problem with getting used to the new drug which probably get better with frequent use. Losar A contain two drugs which both are from safe groups of antihypertensives.

Thanks

Follow-up: Taking losar 50 for BP control. Feeling dizziness. Is this the side effect of medicine? 55 minutes later
on advise of my doctor only i changed to losar A.i cheched my bp not lowered too much. as you said it may be getting it used to.i will come to u if i feel problem.

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 3 hours later
Hi
Thanks for the reply

Then use the drug and wait for atleast one week. hope you get settled with it. The major side effect of these drugs is dry cough. once you are used to with the drug. you will get fine

for any further problems contact me on http://bit.ly/Dr-Muhammad-Ishfaq-Habib.

Thanks