Taking lisinopril, prilosec and crestor. Have diarrhoea upon standing and moving. What could be the reason?

General Surgeon
hello, i am 54 years old...the only meds i take is lisinopril 10 mg a day, otc prilosec and crestor 10 mg a day...this past Wednesday early morning after getting dressed for work i started having diarrhea....ive had it for three days now...only when i stand or move around...i do not have fever, i do not hurt, i do not ache, i feel absolutly fine...but i continue to have diarrhea upon standing and moving...can you tell me why or what i need to do...
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is due to infection of gut

Detailed Answer:
Thankyou for posting in XXXXXXX
The diarrhoea is due to infection of gut to ingestion of contaminated food or water.
In standing position,the collected liquid stool will come down.While moving, the peristalisis will occur and also push the stools down.
I Prescribe Antibiotics Rifaximine and Metronidazole, Capsule Pre and probiotic to my patients with similar complaints.
It will come down.
Nothing to worry.
Hope i answered your query.
Wish you good health and speedy recovery.