Taking lisinapril for hypertension. Have low pressure and fast rate with angina. Any risk?

I have hypertenion and am on Lisinapril , but for the last couple weeks my BP has been reall low for me , about 91/58 as high as 117/61 and as low as 83 /53 , and my pulse has been high 100 + as high as 125. I have been expierencing angina more often with exersize and get tired easily. Whats Up?
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Low pressure and fast rate with angina / in a setting of Hypertension, Heart attack and stent - usually means another attack, unless proved otherwise.
Block in the stent or progression of the problem in the native artery is the prime possibility and has to be investigated - You need ECG, cardiac markers, ECHO and so on immediately

In suspected heart attack, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE – if detected early, an attack may even be aborted / the amount of damage and complications can be reduced remarkably. The most important time is the first few hours.
You need to be investigated for Coronary Artery Disease. Better be safe than sorry - treated if a problem is found / Happy, if it turns out otherwise

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck