Taking immunoglobulin replacement therapy for low IgG1 and IgG3. Had anthrax vaccine. Will immunization cause multiple illness?

Question
Hello - I have low IgG1 and IgG3 - and have started immunoglobulan replacement therapy... I am quite unwell as you can see from my Medical History, this all seemed to happen after an immunisation.

Q/ Have you ever seen immunization cause multiple illness?
Q/ What diseases can cause low IgG1 and IgG3 and what medications (see mine below)?
Q/ It feels like my immune system is on overdrive and is now burnt out, could something be in my blood that causes this issue, I did have the Antrax vaccine and I am ex military - but you cant test for squalene antibody in this country (Australia).
Q/ I need treatment for Autoimmune Arthritic Diseases and at the same time I need replacement IgG - what drugs would be best for me to treat the arthritis, it seems I need to turn off the immune system and turn it on at the same time?
Q/ I had antiretrovirals for 4 weeks - could these have screwed my blood up?
Q/ Looking at my medical history, is there anything you would suggest testing for with bloodwork?

Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 days later
Brief Answer:
Dysgammaglobulinemia

Detailed Answer:

My answers to your questions are as below.

--No, but its possible and very rare.

-- Most common cause for such Dysgammaglobulinemia is genetic. Some infections and bone marrow diseases can also cause the same.

--Yes, it can happen as you suspect. It is very difficult to identify the culprit.

--This is a difficult scenario. Cell specific immune modulators are the ones you can opt for. These do not inhibit the immune cells in toto but a single group of cells which could be involved in the autoimmune process affecting the joints.

-- No, these do not affect the host DNA or the immune cells.

-- A bone marrow analysis would be essential.

Hope, I answered your query.