Ask a Homeopath   »  

Taking homoeopathy remedy for cough, cold and chest. Combination of J tissue salts. What are the dosage?

I am trying to obtain "New Era XXXXXXX a homoeopathically prepared biochemic remedy for Coughs, colds & Chestiness.
A combination J tissue salts. I have been getting these, small tablets, usually come in a green/ white box and
containers. My Wife (aged 75) and I (aged 76) find them very good. We take them (usually 4 tablets at a time )
3- 4 times a day especially if either have any signs of a cold- cough comming on.
Yours truly, XXXXXXX A. Woods, Piercetown , Garristown , County DUBLIN. Rep. of Irl.
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 10 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX A Woods,

Those are homeopathic bio combination tablets. There are 28 varieties of homeopathic bio combination tablets available. Each bio combination tablets consist of 4 to 5 bio chemical tissue salts and are named serially in number wise like Bio combination - 1 for anemia; bio combination-2 for asthma; bio combination 3 for colic; bio combination - 6 for cough and cold and like wise. There are total 28 no of bio combination bottles.

Each bio combination bottle contain more than 100 small tablets. Those are used for the specific health problem either combination with other homeopathic remedies or single. The doses are 4 tablets at a time 3 to 4 times in a day.

Many homeopathic companies are manufacturing those bio combination tablets. Many online homeopathic centres in India are also dealing those bio combination tablets. Multicare Homeopathy is one among them. You can contact them to get those bio combination as per your requirement.

Hope this information suffices. Let me know if you have any other enquiry.

MultiCare Online Homeopathy Treatment Center