Taking homoeopathy medicine for chronic yeast infection. Noticed blood stains on toilet paper. What to do?

i was taking homeopathy yeastaway vaginal suppository since 2 days ( borax) for chronic yeast infection. today i had put 2 of them and noticed couple of little blood stains on the toilet paper and seemed it was making everything good.should i discontinue or reduce to 1 day for remaining 5 was a packet for 7 days.
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 10 hours later
Thank you for contacting us.
In vaginal yeast infection homeopathy borax suppository works better. If the the infection is more sometimes mild blood stain can be seen. It is not at all any side effects of Homeopathic suppository. You have just taken it only 2 days. I think you should not stop this and keep continuing to complete the course. If after complete the course still there is any blood staining then go for PAP smear and USG of pelvis.
Thank you
Follow-up: Taking homoeopathy medicine for chronic yeast infection. Noticed blood stains on toilet paper. What to do? 2 hours later
thanks doc.also i am having lot of dandruff in my hair(on head) since couple of i was thinking in past 4 months my chronic yeast infections was due to dandruff.since before i see discharge coming in ,the vagina looks very dry and these days after taking difulcan and boric acid ,there is no any symptom of yeast infection like discharge,but only lot of itching and dryness in vagina.last year when i had lot of dandruff in my hair ,doctor gave some lotion either 1% or more, and said to use on scalp and also any other area like public folds if any discomfort.i only put in scalp because i had no irritaion last year. so now now i have again dandruff in my hair( acute) lot of itching nd irritiation and big flakes. should i get the same ointment and use in pubic are too?
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 13 hours later

Thank you for following up.

Yes, the fungal infection is one of the causative factors of dandruff of scalp and pubic areas.

The vaginal itching or pruritus vulva is also due to the fungal infection. The diflucan is an anti fungal remedy and you can of course continue that with boric acid. If the lotion what you were using earlier showed good result then there is no harm of using in pubic portion too.

Hope I answered your query.

Follow-up: Taking homoeopathy medicine for chronic yeast infection. Noticed blood stains on toilet paper. What to do? 1 hour later
thanks long should i think i should continue with boric acid,difflucan is once a week for 12 weeks i have got from doc.after 7 days of boric acid ,should i continue some more/? or there is a yeast control from same homeopathic comapny which doesnt have borax but some other ingredients for 30 days,(3 vaginal suppositories and 27 oral capsules).
ingredients are
Candida albicans (Candida Yeast) 30X
Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) 12X
Oophorinum (glandular) 12X
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (inactive)
Thuja occidentalis (Tree of Life) 30X

should i contiune with this abpve for 30 days or borax acid from this company.
one more question is about XXXXXXX cidar vinegar.should i include this in my diet or take bath with it for itching.
also can you suggest some good natural shampoo and oil for acute dandruff on scalp.thank you.i done want to use selsun blue and nizoral due to chemicals.
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 1 hour later

Thank you for following up.

You should continue these 30 days pack oral caps with vaginal suppositories. It has a combination of anti fungal ingredients. You may also continue rest - 5 days of borax vaginal suppositories and after that use 3 days’ vaginal suppositories. Use 1 borax vaginal suppositories per day.

Also avoid cedar vinegar in your diet.

Regarding the shampoo you can find any shampoo which has the ingredients of Arnica-Q, XXXXXXX sulph-3X, Borax-3x, Echinacea-Q. Or you can buy all those ingredients and can mix all together with glycerine in the ration of 1:5. Apply this preparation on your scalp just 30 minutes before bath. Use daily for 1 month.

Hope this helps.