Ask a Homeopath   »  

Taking homeopathy treatment for jaundice and typhoid. Can I continue taking safi syrup?

Excellent

Homeopath
Question
NEED Homeopathy DOCTOR'S SUGGESTION. Hello Sir, Good Afternoon. I am XXXXXXX From Chennai, 28years Male. I have 2 queries. 1) I am suffering with Typhoid and Jaundice now. I am taking homeopathy treatment by family doctor & Homeopathy Specialist in my city. Previously I used SAFI Blood Purifier Syrup(UNANI MEDICINE) for my face. My query is i stopped taking SAFI from past 10-15 days since i have been suffering with Typhoid and Jaundice. Shall I take SAFI Syrup without any objections or is there any problems in taking SAFI syrup in the present condition. Please give me a detailed answer. Now i am taking homeopathy treatment for for Typhoid and Jaundice. 2) I am not able to study..means not able to concentrate on my preparations for my competitive exams because of too much sexual desires..I always used to watch pornography and always want to masturbate by watching porn movies etc...I want to reduce the sexual desire completely for upcoming 2-4 years..in order to reach my goal. I am trying to read but i couldn't. I am the only one person in my room alone. That is the reason always thinking about sex. I want to crack national level competitive exam to place in good position. for that i need to start my preparation with any other avagations including sexual thoughts and masturbation ect. In one word i need a good effective medicine to reduce to remove sexual desire for 2-4 years initially. 3) I have an identify disease, that you have tell the name of it. I will let you know the symptoms and all. Sir, basically i am preparing for Civils Exam to become and IPS Officer. It takes one full year to clear the exam.for that i need to clear Prelims, Mains and Interview. For the written exam, we need to study hard and hard to get success in exam. I am planning to appear in 2014 August. For that i should start my preparation in OCTOBER 2013. But till now i didn't started any kind of preparation yet. And also I have a habit of watching all the IPS officers success stories, interview, and training videos at National Police Academy, etc related to IPS. After watching those videos, immediately, my mind turn into as i want to become an IPS officer immediately without waiting for 1 year to clear the exam. And also while watching the videos of IPS officers, In my mind i used to get one doubt as "will you clear this exam..is your english is good enough to clear this exam. your english is bad, see how they are speaking well in english." This conversation is in me while watching videos. And also, i used to compare my education background with all the IPS officers... I am an average student.I always think that it too much of desire to become IPS officer instead of software engineering. Like this mind daily goes..so please come to a conclusion about my mind and prescribe me a good effective medicine doctor...It will be helpful for me. Thank Thank you. Thank you sir.
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 29 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Hello Welcome to Health care magic First of all i want to know 1 When you are diagnosed with Typhoid and Jaundice. 2 Pathological test and findings 3 Duration of course of medicine 4 Present status of disease (medicine stopped or still taking) 5 What are homeopathic medicine you are taking now 6 Symptom Who advice you to take Safi syrup and why. you can continue safi that will help you. Adv. WIDAL test , Serum Bilirubin test (Pathological investigation) Now coming to your next question You want to decrease your sexual desire. Actually its natural at this age. You have to set your priority. As you are telling that you are preparing for IPS that all need your focus towards your goal. You can not focus untill you remove triggering factor from your life. You are watching porn movies and indulge in some unnatural practice then you can never achieve your goal.So stop watching these things only then you can focus. I am writing some medicine to increase your concentration and memory. 1 Anacardium 200 6 pills once in the morning 2 Picric Acid 30 6 pills three times in a day. 3 Staphysegria 200 6 pills once in evening. Adv. No smoking/Drinking Thanks

Follow-up: Taking homeopathy treatment for jaundice and typhoid. Can I continue taking safi syrup? 2 hours later
Hello Dr.Ratnesh Pandey, Thank you for your reply. I have some medicine prescription in which i got it from the well experienced homeopathy practitioner with 21 years of Experience. He gave me the prescription for lack of concentration and dullness of mind. 1) R-54(Dr Reckweg) - 15 drops diluting with 3 spoon of water 3 times in a day for 2 months. 2)Memorine(Wheezal) - 15 drops diluting with 3 spoon of water 3 times in a day for 2 months. 3) XXXXXXX Phos - 200x (Dr. Reckweg) - 4tablets at a time 3times daily for 2 months. 4) Bio Combination -16(Dr.Reckweg) - 4 tablets at a time 3 times daily for 2 months. 5) Vita C - 15(Dr Reckweg) - 5ml diluting with 15ml of water twice daily for 2 months. So please tell me which medicine is best effective one in the long run means after 2-3 months.. I am quite confused about all these medicines. If the medicine which you prescribed is best effective, then i will go for that i have no problem. I want the best result to reach my goal. I hope you understand my situation. In my previous query you didn't mention to my one of my question. That is, you suggested me to go for Weisbeden 1M for growing height. After searching all the stores finally, i got Weisbeden 2M and 4M. I asked your confirmation to use Weisbeden 2M. You said OK by then, and explained the difference between Weisbeden 1M and Weisbeden 2M. You said 2M has some more effective than 1M. That time i got an idea of using 4M, if i use Weisbeden 4M instead of Weisbeden 2M i could get more effective result in growing height. That is why i asked your your suggestion whether shall i use Weisbeden 4M to get more effective result. But that time you skipped that question by not answering to my question. There after my follow up chances got over. So please tell me in detailed manner. Don't mind Dr. Thank you. Please try to give reply as early as possible Dr.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Nice to hear you Medicine's are good prescribed by your doctor but i would suggest you to discontinue Memorine and Biocombination 16. and take earlier prescribed medicine. These medicine are peculiar for your constitution and bring early improvement in your case. Homeopathy medicine are available in potency form but it doesn't mean high potency shows immediate result. selection of medicine is done on the basis of seat of disease. So Wiesbeden 1M suits in your case if not available you can take next available potency and you have 2 M so start with 2M potency. No need to jump 4M. I will suggest you if any change in medicine is required. One more thing Medicine will bring progressive improvement and, You may required followup and medicine may change accordingly. Hope everything is clear In case of any query feel free to ask. Thanks

Hello Dr., I didn't understand your saying. "Medicine's are good prescribed by your doctor but i would suggest you to discontinue Memorine and Biocombination 16. and take earlier prescribed medicine. These medicine are peculiar for your constitution and bring early improvement in your case." You asked me to take earlier prescribed medicine.This is what i didn't understand. Can you explain what medicines shall i take and how long do i need to take to get best effective results. This is my last follow up question. please explain in details with medicine names, doses, how long duration.....each and everything. Thanks

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 14 hours later
Brief Answer: detailed below Detailed Answer: I simply advice you to stop memorine and biochemic 16 and start ( Anacardium 200 , Picric Acid 30 , Staphysegria 200 ) and i was talking about these three medicine. So now you have to take R54,Vita C, XXXXXXX phos , Picric acid , staphysegria, anacardium as your current medications. Earlier prescribed medicine means the medicine i have prescribed you in last reply. I clearly mentioned dose and frequency of medicine. 1 Anacardium 200 6 pills once in the morning for 2 month 2 Picric Acid 30 6 pills three times in a day.for 2 month 3 Staphysegria 200 6 pills once in evening.for 2 month 4 R-54(Dr Reckweg) - 15 drops diluting with 3 spoon of water 3 times in a day for 2 months. 5) XXXXXXX Phos - 200x (Dr. Reckweg) - 4 tablets 3 times daily for 2 months. 6) Vita C - 15(Dr Reckweg) - 5ml diluting with 15ml of water twice daily for 2 months. you have to take these medicine for two month. and after completion of 30 days of course of medicine write me about your improvement. Means after 30 days you have to inform me how much you have improved your status. Note- medicine and dose are mentioned in earlier reply. To review after 30 days Thanks