Taking homeopathic medicine for kidney stone. CT scan showed collapsed gallbladder. Any thoughts?

I had an ultrasound about 1 month ago and my gallbladder looked fine. They did find kidney stones however. I am treating them with homeopathic medicine. Yesterday I had a ct scan because of pain I thought was from kidney stones. The report mentioned partially collapsed gallbladder but it was listed as an impression. There was no concern by the doc. My issue is i did some research and it said it could be normal from digesting food, or irritated/diseased. I hadn't eaten anything but chicken a few hours before. Thoughts?
Posted Mon, 11 Mar 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Ravi Bansal 8 hours later

Gall bladder may be empty or collapsed in ultrasound. That is because the bile juices have been emptied into the intestines. This would occur whenever you have eaten anything. Collapsed gall bladder is not a sign of disease, only thing is that if it is collapsed you can not see if it contains any stones.

As far as kidney stones are there, if CT Scan was done and it did not show any kidney stones then there are no kidney stones.

Take care , For any further query please write in.