Taking gestofit for pregnancy treatment. Was unable to have intercourse when asked. Can I still be pregnant?

Im undergoing pregnancy treatment, my doc has comfirmed the ovulation on 18th of this month and asked to have intercourse cintinuosly till 21st, and im also taking Gestofit 200 one capsule at night for 10 days, but unfortunately we are unable to do intercourse last night that is 18, still i can get pregnant or chances are less?
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Post pone to 19th morning. Detailed Answer Hi, The ovum will be released on 18th at some time which is not fixed though. So don't worry it will be viable (active) for 24 hours, so you can have sex in the morning of the 19th. The release of ovum may be from 17th to 19th. So don't miss to have sex on the next few days. After sex don't get up immediately, lie on the back for at least for 10 minutes. Male above position is a must. As there will be variations in the body changes, there is every possibility that you may be pregnant. But never be over anxious, or over excited. Try to be as cool as possible during these days at the other time. Take balanced and nourishing diet. Gestofit tablets are good to assist the implantation of the conception product. Please continue as advised. I hope I have replied your query. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards