Taking femilon for PCOD. Can this tablet cause migraine?

Can femilon cause migraine. I have been taking this tab from the lat 13 days almost. Shd I stop the use?
I have PCOD variant and I do nit get my period witjout the medicine
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 18 minutes later
femilon contains a low dose hormone.It normally doesnt cause migraines. Unless you are sensitive to any active ingredient of the tablet,its safe enough. Its a good drug for PCOS.
Follow-up: Taking femilon for PCOD. Can this tablet cause migraine? 4 minutes later
I hope this does not cause weight gain. Can I lose weight with Femilon.Also, why am i getting migraine attacks everyday?

my height is 5.4 and weight 60. i want to lose weingt and do not want to gain. Advise me somthing. please.

So I should continue this tab as i have been advised to take this for 3 months.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 6 minutes later
PCOS causes weight gain.The pills nowadays have low dose hormones which dont cause as much weight gain as before. Diet and physical exercise are a must. I would suggest that you complete the course. If the migraine is manageable by medication,that should solve the problem.
1. Maintain a diet chart. Consult a dietician.
2. Record your weight on the 1st of every month
3. Physical exercise is a must
4.Complete the femilon course.
5.You can take paracetamol/ibuprofen for headache
6.If at all your symptoms are not managed you may have to change the brand of the medicine.Consult your doctor for that.