Taking entecort for lymphocytic colitis, started oxyelite pro. Will the medications interfere with one another?

I am currently taking 3mg per day of Entecort for lymphocytic colitis. I started taking OxyElite Pro 3 days ago and am concerned if either of the drugs will interfere with one another, or if I will experience any damaging side effects.
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

OxyElite Pro contains plant extracts which do not have any serious effects on medications like Budesonide present in Entocort.

Need not worry you can go ahead take both at the same time.Also the side effect profile of both the medications are different and do not add up on taking together.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you god health.